Friday, April 16, 2010

Our Class Wiki- So Far

Wiki so far is pretty good because I had the task to contribute to the wiki page Education. I decided to contribute to this page because I think is a very interesting topic in which everybody needs to know more about it. Also, I choose it because education practically is part of my life and I been going through all the stage of education. So far in the Education Page I downloaded the pictures that first appear when you open or click in the page. I designed the contents of the page and I structured it too. I feel very happy about the contribution that I did to this page because start in March and then I recently saw that thanks to structure that I designed my classmates could make their contribution to this page. Lastly, now I am research in the future of education and how it is important is the primary education for the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment